Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Bean's Eighteen!

A post specially for The Bean. Happy happy birthday! Sorry for keep delaying uncle bean!

We actually celebrated his bday last tuesday which we(me&parrot) made him a small small blast. Only three of us. He doesn't like to be in a crowd. I guess so?

Went Straits Quay first to collect his birthday cake since BR ice-cream cake was sold out. Took so much time there! He wants ALMOST everything...
After making three options then he get a satisfied one, silly beanHe took Cappuccino Cheese Cake as his option and here we go,up to batu ferringghi for dinner.
Wondered why was the beach so silent that night. Only us and a couple. Feeling so good and relaxing. Me so envy that girl because her boyfriend treat her so good. Somemore i feed you you feed me kiss kiss kiss.So soft and tender!

So,here's the place.

He is too shy to look at my sight haha! So every pictures came from a far far view.
Or
you want to avoid those pimpies? Uhm just know you well..
God knows. The dinner was err... A disappointment. The man who served us know nothing about the menu. Bad service! I personally think that its feeling great to get some beverages and some chit-chat session there but not DINNER. Do you get me? The food was like 'ca-pa-lang' all served in one piece yet tasteless. NOOOOOO GOOD.

Make a wish. He says,I want joey to be my girlfriend!

Then a creepy one,mysterious Bean .__.

We love this!

Can't see me right? Was too messy. Stay tuned for the ne
xt post if you miss me alright =P
Once again,happy birthday to the silly-est bean in class.
Stay handsome and pimples go away all the time okayyyy!

May our friendship last forever.


thanks parrot!

0 Comments: