Saturday, May 21, 2011

Future?


Was currently 3:15 in the sunday morning and im still awake. Shitloads of revisions to go on!
Nah, i don't really read but i do put a lotsa effort on geography history and business study which are my favorite subjects. I spend most of my time revising these! And i really do appreciate one of my classmate who is willing to lend me all his notes, geography notes which i suck on it.

Here comes the tough week, bless me bless me!

Hmm, did not blog for so long time. Guess none of you will like to read or visit a blog written by a girl who keeps mumbling and ask shits, am i correct? What i sincerely hope for is a life like this can make a full-stop and never come back. Its torturing or well maybe i overdescribed this. Ain't fun at all!
Another thing that seems to bother me a lot, The University. Or in another way, i don't feel like i want to further my studies anymore. Mom's action shocked me when i first told her my thinking. Usually,she must be the first to make sure I AM GOING TO A UNIVERSITY. She let me decide my own.. is she giving me up? Like, after so many incidents happened at once, people changed. So do things? Hopes? Love? Concerns? I don't know. I will take this serious =/
As for now, I really think of just taking any courses which i have my interest on it beside doing a little part time job like in a florist,in a pet shop, in a bakery or even in a resort. This will be a simple life that i always wanted! Can i really survive without any certificates? Or i shall just put away all those silly and crazy thoughts, get my ass into a university, be an ordinary one like everyone does ?
Mom and dad show me their supports and it makes me even guilty. Am i going to let them down again? ='( ..

I want my life to be interesting and I must can work on it in my own way. Perhaps ..

0 Comments: