Friday, September 9, 2011

i'm SMAD !


had some quarrels again with mom, its been the 2nd time this week! and i just don't know why..
what i need sometimes is just some comforts. nothing else and why can't she do so?
i love my mom so much, yes i do but i think she is paying more attentions on my sisters. urrrgghhh, i am not trying to be sensitive or what. from the way she express her words, face expression or even body language.. i can feel it. i cried for this over and over again. i want she to noticed then gimme a hug or a kiss or even a soft glance at me.. neither of them she did it.

i am not that kind of good daughter who scores high marks and have a good attitude in school or at home. i am wild sometimes, i have my own life and i knew that she is not agreeing with my current lifestyle anymore but she just keep quiet. but heyy sorry mom i just can't be like erjie who is so obedient.. ! she just keep quiet without any voices or expression & sometimes no one could notice her. TOO CREEPY! or i am too kepo for nagging this & that perhaps and you can't stand me anymore? I JUST DON'T KNOW

妈妈你为什么那么偏袒妹妹··················
你难道不知道我也会吃醋也会不开心 也会发脾气然后不知所措吗!
我不是好孩子


所以妈妈不爱我了?
,不是那么爱我了?

0 Comments: