Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Crap Blog.

my naked face w/o applied any-thing

almost forgotten my bloggie you know! this is bad..
anyway, how is everyone doing out there? now should be my time to revision as i am having a test tomorrow morning at 9am sharp. #FML im still surfing the net/blogging!
when it came up to studies, im really being super duper lazy.. i can't pay attention i can't memorize well. everything will only be set up at the eleventh hour.. and then i will be blaming myself for not study so frequently. hate this much! how am i gonna survive when im in a university?

well talk about universities,many of my friends aka seniors had left to different countries to further their studies. and this is what keep me thinking these couple days. i am a girl who is so感性(full of emotions) and i don't know why i am feeling so down.. its like? none of my business and not my best friend or bf who are leaving but the mood just brings me down ttm. my sisters claimed that saya sudah naik gila. maybe? not even my friend was unhappy when her brother,real brother is about to leave but i started to cry like a nobody when everyone just stayed so calm. i didn't fall in love with her brother or any-thing..im just sad =/
sounds hilarious right? yes my mom says so.. i need hug hug and kiss kiss*

one more thing. why i can never be serious? why am i so playful?
in not more than 60 days im gonna sit for my UEC and this is 'goddamnit what a big deal' for me.
but never prepare! HAHAHHAHA thats so me. as i said, its my crap blog so i can crap as much as i like...! once again, study hard everyone! bear for this 2 months and yes we are set free, like what my mom used to tell me : YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE after this. yes right after this.

PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR. TEEHEEE........











0 Comments: