Saturday, June 4, 2011

Highlights.

*feeling so great after catching up with u guys again, my primary besties!

Its a beatiful Saturday! Everything just went on smoothly.. Lalala
Hmm,feels like blogging now. Supposed to blog more often as it is school break right now but im to lazy to update. Keep updating. I mean like,reporting your daily routines? Mom says somebody's gonna kidnap me one day *LOL* Well,what have you guys done for ur holidays? My friends? :) Urgh,i try my best to catch up my studies as i make revision AT LEAST a few hours a day and of course its more than 1 hour! Someone is going to questioned me so i mentioned first =D Its some thing like its a very limited edition. I only put much effort on the geography,history and business studies. I want distinction for these subjects! Bless me bless me.. Besides, JUNE is my birthday month! Looking so forward of what you guys getting me =D Hmm.. Did spent a lot on buying presents as many birthday boys and girls this month. Having any celebration on 8th June? Argh. Totally no idea. I used to celebrate for others but totally not myself, Sounds funny. I err.. i want a birthday wish from you can i?

It was May27. Which is Jia Rou's 18 ..

cried so hard after listening to my 'lies'

BoyF is here!

Delicious, Straits Quay

Yixin with the birthday girl :)

Berlin. Straits Quay


Met a teacher after that!

What a beautiful hangover. My pleasure to have you. Love you!

0 Comments: