Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How old are you? I am eighteen!

Hey guys! Is everyone doing good out there? In a wednesday evening? Im lazying at home, rolling at the bed.. aih, lifes good!
So. To update you, i had celebrated my 18th birthday last Wedne
sday which is.. today? One week ago! Hehe, definitely a blast for me. Thanks for coming boys and girls. We are having a great moment don't we? *Giggles* A little disappointment as i did not received any wishes from you.. Haih.. told myself to forget!!!
Some little pictures of the day.. Everyone is so paying attention at me because of my stunning red dress



Bla bla bla. And do any of you realise.. or its just ME? that there are many among my friends and families who had their birthday in this month, JUNE. Like.. too packed? In my family i had my eighteenth, the twin's birthday partay,my mom's,my bestie Lai yeang's eighteen then my sister. Coming up next month July will be my dad's. Poor little thing which gonna bleed so badly. Urgh... Happy Birthday to me!

The Twin Sister, Agnes and Anything's 18th Birthday..
Thanks to Mr.Boyfie , hahaaa!


So that's pretty all what im gonna share today. Hope you like it?
Thanks for reading anyway.. a flying kiss for you!



0 Comments: