Thursday, June 30, 2011

I AM SO SORRY

Its a bad afternoon as i can't fall asleep. My power nap just gone so then i decide to blog a little.
I am wondering a question. I REALLY DO.
How to maintain a good/friendly/kind relationship between people and people. I think i know this question and i supposed can handle it well but..its seems to be.. Haih! People likes rumors more then the truth huh? As rumors sounds more interesting..
I am a straight-forward girl and i speak whatever that is playing in my brain like what my mom usually says:Brainless. Am i?
For some random people they'll knock their head as a 'yes'. When it turns in to my bestie..they know me well! :D Brainless yet telling the truth ma. Ok,not feels like continue to this topic..

and this is what actually keeps me bothered.!

I treat you as one of my friends. I did not betrayed you or do something bad behind. Backstabbing is bad,mommy told me before ;-D Theres' something wrong about your own personality not me. Can't trust me? Then stop telling or seeking any advice from me. You keep lying to me..and i notice it ok ? You told me how bad another girl was and how kind,how good you treat her..but what i get from another side is. This ain't the truth..based on what you've told me.
Alright. Make things clear then will be everything fine,hmm.. Im tired and there are a lots of other stuff keep bothering me. I think i will forget all this bullshits. Sorry for the being the buzibodiest girl ever which caused you so much troubles! X.X

I

0 Comments: